2010年10月31日 星期日

First Post

Lookin' for a leng luii?? Sorry, unavailable.
Lookin' for a smart and clever girl??
Sorry, unavailable.
Erm, lookin' for a bitch??
Here I am.
Completed with all conditions of a bitch:
*kepo
*stupid
*flirty
*kinda ugly                             and so on............
Ok, get out of this stupid blog if u can't stand on my personality.
If u choose to stay, then, welcome, welcome to my world.
At here, you might experience
*grammar mistakes
*spellin' mistakes
*our truly malaysia 'rojak' language
*slang words
*wrong accusation                  and so on............


Ok, time to introduce me and my blog.
Imma new blogger.
I spend ages on creatin' this blog and , yet it is still under maintaincene.
At first, i was trying to add more and more widgets.
But at last i fed up, maybe bloggin' wasn't my cup of tea.
Finally, it came out somethings like this, simple but unique.
After viewin' this, you must always come and support me. Gets the latest me.


First post ever. Wish myself  'Happy Blogging'!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言