2010年11月1日 星期一

30102010

Nice Saturday at jusco with Gee, Han, Steven and Zchen. Although not much picture took, I will kept the memories in my mind. At here, I got to say sorry to Han for late. But 30 minutes only, not so long la. XD. Spent RM19.20 there.
Movie(Takers)-RM11
Arcade-RM5
A bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy orange juice-RM3.20
Total:RM19.20
Next time, my target would be RM15!!
The movie, Takers quite nice. Luckily, we can got in the cinema although the movie is rated 18++. Thanks to Steven's mature looks. And thanks for Han's treat on the popcorn. 2 popcorn divided among me and Gee, Steven and Zchen. At last, the one who paid for th popcorn ate a bit only. Wakaka.. Gee even gave my shoe some of the popcorn. But, Han kept on saying that the movie is very boring and kept on mumblin' when the movie will end. Next time i not gonna sit with him as he dislike wacthin' leng zai as I am.


AJ- The most lengzai in the movie. But he is also the earliest die i the movie.T.T
 
  
So call the HAPPY LIFTER.
 We also spent our precious moment at the arcade center. Imma like a 'siao po' screamin' and screamin' while playin the stupid shootin games. Saw a machine named 'Happy Lifter' which content iPhone and a PSP inside. Theres no way we could get the things out of the machine. So, the machine is named ' Happy Lifter', but is the machine happy, not we.XD

Me and GEE
See Gee smile so brightly..
See those EXPIRED candies.XD

My lovely lady.
Posing at Mc'D.


  The questions that Han wonders about why girls like to take picture whenever and wherever. Han, my answers would be "BECAUSE WE LIKE IT, SO WHAT?"

This ountin is something like without much plannin. Like very 随性and 萧洒. Haha. Love this feelin. Next time, dun plan many because that will make people feel that very 'mahuan' and lazy to go. And, like many people blame us for not callin' them. Sorry, guys. Next time, I'll be callin you guys soon. Love you guys. Muackssss.

1 則留言: