2011年4月23日 星期六

a Happy day with a human who like "bird" *Hiak hiak*

 Da lang~ Its 23 April ! Eww... Saturday...
Best way to spend weekend : MOVIE 
Hiak hiak. A human date me out or I think is I date him. Lol.
Went some place at Kampung Baru "yam cha" first.
my what水蜜桃something.. lol.. quite ok la..XD
That Rich human bought a new phone. I think he is the only man who use this phone in Malaysia.
However the phone looks nice. =]
Kao. The keypad slide down is transparent. Wootss. Cool man.
After fulfilled our stomach, we went Sunway [always go place Lol] for movie.
 Lol. Watched SCREAM 4. Hehe. You must be thinkin i will scream like hell. 
But no really, still acceptable. Lol.
Scream 4. Ok la. Stab stab stab. Lol
Sunway do provide papers for public to fold origami cranes for Japanese vicitm.
Me and the bird man-yee also went for a try.
I'm the master. Hiak hiak. Yee is my apprentice although his cranes seems like nicer than me. Blekk. Mine is the nicest and full with warm concern.
Masterpiece by master that is me ! muahahaha[so bei paiseh..lol]

My apprentice is workin hard. XD

Sweet couple who taught by me. Lol
Lol. I so tambai. Zzz. But I think quite subun with yee's spec on. Hehe. 
Erm. I think its not me. SkiPP. lol. XD
Those who know me they will know I wouldn't never ever dare to taste the taste of spicy. 
But you know what? Yee brought me to Raja Uda for my very first time Tom Yam.
Lol. So spicy you know? Hehe.. But i still manage to finish it. XP
Tom yam: Wait for almost 45 minutes ++
End of the day. End of the post. 
Signin off. =]

沒有留言:

張貼留言