2011年4月9日 星期六

Woooooooots !! APrIL @ cookie jar♥

Woooooooots ! Its April...Time flies like G6. Damn. What the heck I'm talking about.
LOL. First of all, april's fool. Luckily, I was not the target of anyone to prank for.
Went Strait's Quay at the 2 April. What interestin about it? I'll definedly said Fruuze Frozen Yogurt !!
Topping : oreo, peach and strawberry[sour one  =p]
the F1 trophy of singapore[i think] at strait's quay, royal selangor
A herm, erm, I guess the April is the month for oral test. =[
Haiz. Although its not my turn yet, but still I've gotta prepare it start from now.
Everytime I prepare till the late of night, what accompany me throughout the whole night is :
my extra XD
Lol. Actually, sometimes while I was preparin, I was distracted. At the end, my preparation end with nothing. T.T. Can not!! I must do well in the oral although I know its hard. Gambateh.
However, recently there are too many things about friends which make me feel upset. =[
The best things about friends recently is go our pasa malam with jia. 
Walkin here walkin there was just like so siok. Buyin things we like to eat and chatin while we eatin. Its a lovely evening.=]
Guess what jia and I found at the pasar malam? Its "Hong Cha". Its like a big popcorn container at the price of RM2 only !! Isn't that something excited and so valuable? Hehe. [You know what? People kept lookin at me cause i was holdin a big popcorn plastic container with drinks inside.LOL]
Next, annual gathering of Karate Club. =.= Lol. Ok, I didn't mean it.
Ok la, quite fun though. XD
Pic sharin time:











END !! Maybe there are April part two whereby sukan tara is comin soon !!
Signin off. Beloved linfang ♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言